Sherwin Williams Sher-Cryl M770 (Formerly Leighs Envirogard M770) is a water based, quick drying gloss acrylic finish or sealercoat for Sherwin Williams Firetex FX intumescent product range.
Sherwin Williams Sher-Cryl M770 is recommended for use in enclosed or poorly ventilated areas where solvent emissions are not desirable. Sher-Cryl can also be used as an essential decorative sealercoat for Sherwin Williams FX product range to provide resistance to moisture.
Ensure surfaces to be coated are clean, dry and free from all surface contamination. In conditions of high relative humidity good ventilation conditions are essential. Substrate temperature shall be at least 3ºC above the dew point and always above 0°C. Application is recommended via airless spray, conventional spray, brush or roller. In common with other water based materials, drying of this material is retarded by high humidity conditions. Lack of air movement also slows down the process, and under such conditions it is advisable to introduce some method of circulating air over the coated surface to speed up the drying.Indefinately self recoatable. Recommended cleanser or thinner is water.
- BS476 Part 7 Surface Spread of Flame Material - for details of substrate/scheme, consult our technical team
- Dry Film Thickness: 35 microns
- Drying Times: 30mins at 15°C to touch, 5 hours at 15°C to recoat
- Theoretical Coverage: 11.1m2 per litre
- A minimum ambient air temperature of 7°C is required to ensure proper film formation
- Relative humidity should not exceed 80% to ensure proper film formation
- Available in a limited range of colours
- Available in 5 Litres