Fassilux Aqua XPE is a non scratch high gloss PU/Alkyd topcoat water based paint for interior and exterior timber that is tintable to hundreds of colours.
Rustoleum Fassilux Aqua XPE Gloss is a water dilutable, high gloss topcoat designed for interior and exterior use. When dry, Rustoleum Fassilux Aqua XPE Gloss produces a durable hard finish that can be tinted to a range of different colours.
Rustoleum Fassilux Aqua XPE Gloss is best used for providing a fast drying coating to wooden substrates in exterior and interior applications. Rustoleum Fassilux Aqua XPE Gloss offers excellent scratch resistance, good adherence and hiding power.
Rustoleum Fassilux Aqua XPE Ultra High Gloss can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray to produce a high gloss finish with a theoretical coverage rate of 12m2 per litre. Rustoleum Fassilux Aqua XPE Gloss is touch dry in 3 hours and can be recoated after 24 hours providing the drying environment is reasonably warm, of about 20 degrees C.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum Fassilux Aqua XPE Gloss can be used in interior and exterior environments where a quick drying topcoat is required and works well at providing a decorative and protective topcoat on wooden and other already painted mineral substrates.
- Rustoleum Fassilux Aqua XPE Gloss
- Water-based scratch resistant lacquer
- Quick drying
- Easy to apply
- Excellent flow and levelling characteristics
- Superior scratch resistance
- Stable gloss
- Good adherence, hiding power and elasticity
- Fassilux Aqua is low odour and low VOC
- Polyurethane based for a hard finish
- Fassilux can be tinted to a range of colours (please call for details)
- Theoretical coverage 12.5m2 per litre
- Available in 2.5 litre tins.