Glixtone Tough-Cote High Build Textured Final Finish Coating is a water based, durable finish for interior and exterior use, used as an anti fly poster coating on street furniture.
Glixtone EM 18 Tough-Cote Textured Coating is a high build flexible coating offering extremely durable protection against extreme conditions, for up to 15 years. Glixtone EM 18 Tough-cote Textured Coating is part of Promain's Masonry Paint range, designed for use on walls and street furniture. EM 18 Tough-Cote is a water based decorative and protective textured coating that is extremely durable. Easy to use and ready to use straight away. Glixtone EM 18 Tough-Cote Textured Coating has a flexible film that works well to resist cracking which in the long run helps save money on maintenance costs.
Glixtone EM 18 Tough-Cote Textured High Build Coating is self coloured and is best used as a decorative coating with a textured finish that offers outstanding long term protection to walls. Glixtone EM 18 Tough-cote Textured Coating is environmentally friendly and offers excellent adhesion to all sound surfaces, and can also be used to conceal small chips. Glixtone EM 18 Tough-cote Textured Coating can be used in all external and internal conditions on virtually any building substrate. If the surface has any defects, by applying a textured coating, often these defects can be hidden without the need for repairs.
Glixtone EM 18 Tough-Cote Textured Coating is available in 15kg tubs at reasonable competitive prices and can be applied using a traditional foam roller or a special honeycomb roller to achieve a more textured finish. Use an unloaded roller to provide the surface with a striped texture. Depending on the type of surface will depend on the coverage rates. On smoother surfaces such as plasterboard, a coverage rate of 10m2 can be achieved and on more textured surfaces such as pebbledash, a lower rate of 5m2 per tub can be achieved.
Surface and Environment
Glixtone EM 18 Tough-Cote Textured Coating is a Masonry Paint that can be used on all kinds of different surfaces and substrates in almost any environments that you can think of. Glixtone EM 18 Tough-cote Textured Coating offers outstanding resistance to UV light and various types of weathering and works to protect the surface against water, snow and frost.
- Suitable for internal and external use on virtually all common building substrates
- Provides an extremely tough, flexible and long lasting protective and decorative coating
- Environmentally friendly, water-borne formulation
- Excellent adhesion to all sound substrates
- Ready for use with no mixing or stirring
- Conceals chips.
- Available in white or magnolia
- Extremely durable and ready to use
- Water based protective and decorative textured coating
- Used on temporary (Portcabin and Parkhome) type buildings
- Glixtone Tough-Cote EM 18 is self coloured
- UV protection for long lasting colour
- Deters vandals in public area
- Used as an Anti-Fly Poster coating for lampposts and other street furniture
- Tested to BS476 Parts 6 and 7, satisfies Class O requirements
- A range of textured finishes can be achieved
- Exceptionally durable protection against even extreme weather conditions
- Flexible film resists cracking and reduces maintenance costs
- Fast drying, rooms can normally be occupied within 24 hours
- Texture hides surface defects
- Coverage 6-8 m2 per tub.
- Available in 15Kg tubs
|Stock Colours:||White and Magnolia|
|VOC Content:||0.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||For virtually all common building substrates|
|Theoretical Coverage:||On smooth surfaces (eg plaster, plasterboard) up to 10 m2
On render and fair-faced concrete: up to 7 m2
On pebbledash, tyrolean etc: up to 5 m2
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):|
|Touch Dry:||4 hours at 20°C|
|Fully Cured:||1 days at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Do not thin.|
|Shelf Life:||1 year in original unopened container|
|Packaging:||Available in 15 Kg|