Glixtone Tough-Cote High Build Textured Final Finish Coating is a water based, durable finish for interior and exterior use, used as an anti fly poster coating on street furniture.
Glixtone EM 18 Tough-Cote Textured Coating is a high build flexible coating offering extremely durable protection against extreme conditions, for up to 15 years. Glixtone EM 18 Tough-cote Textured Coating is part of Promain's Masonry Paint range, designed for use on walls and street furniture. EM 18 Tough-Cote is a water based decorative and protective textured coating that is extremely durable. Easy to use and ready to use straight away. Glixtone EM 18 Tough-Cote Textured Coating has a flexible film that works well to resist cracking which in the long run helps save money on maintenance costs.
Glixtone EM 18 Tough-Cote Textured High Build Coating is self coloured and is best used as a decorative coating with a textured finish that offers outstanding long term protection to walls. Glixtone EM 18 Tough-cote Textured Coating is environmentally friendly and offers excellent adhesion to all sound surfaces, and can also be used to conceal small chips. Glixtone EM 18 Tough-cote Textured Coating can be used in all external and internal conditions on virtually any building substrate. If the surface has any defects, by applying a textured coating, often these defects can be hidden without the need for repairs.
Glixtone EM 18 Tough-Cote Textured Coating is available in 15kg tubs at reasonable competitive prices and can be applied using a traditional foam roller or a special honeycomb roller to achieve a more textured finish. Use an unloaded roller to provide the surface with a striped texture. Depending on the type of surface will depend on the coverage rates. On smoother surfaces such as plasterboard, a coverage rate of 10m2 can be achieved and on more textured surfaces such as pebbledash, a lower rate of 5m2 per tub can be achieved.
Surface and Environment
Glixtone EM 18 Tough-Cote Textured Coating is a Masonry Paint that can be used on all kinds of different surfaces and substrates in almost any environments that you can think of. Glixtone EM 18 Tough-cote Textured Coating offers outstanding resistance to UV light and various types of weathering and works to protect the surface against water, snow and frost.
- Suitable for internal and external use on virtually all common building substrates
- Provides an extremely tough, flexible and long lasting protective and decorative coating
- Environmentally friendly, water-borne formulation
- Excellent adhesion to all sound substrates
- Ready for use with no mixing or stirring
- Conceals chips
- Extremely durable and ready to use
- Water based protective and decorative textured coating
- Used on temporary (Portcabin and Parkhome) type buildings
- Glixtone Tough-Cote EM 18 is self coloured
- UV protection for long lasting colour
- Deters vandals in public area
- Used as an Anti-Fly Poster coating for lampposts and other street furniture
- Tested to BS476 Parts 6 and 7, satisfies Class O requirements
- A range of textured finishes can be achieved
- Exceptionally durable protection against even extreme weather conditions
- Flexible film resists cracking and reduces maintenance costs
- Fast drying, rooms can normally be occupied within 24 hours
- Texture hides surface defects
|Stock Colours:||White and Magnolia|
|VOC Content:||0.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||For virtually all common building substrates|
|Theoretical Coverage:||On smooth surfaces (eg plaster, plasterboard) up to 10 m2
On render and fair-faced concrete: up to 7 m2
On pebbledash, tyrolean etc: up to 5 m2
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):|
|Touch Dry:||4 hours at 20°C|
|Fully Cured:||1 days at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Do not thin.|
|Shelf Life:||1 year in original unopened container|
|Packaging:||Available in 15 Kg|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.