Jotun Hardtop Flexi is an industry approved topcoat for metal and coated surfaces subject to highly atmospheric environments
This product is part of the Network Rail/Railtrack RT98 Systems M20, M21, M24, N2 and N4
Jotun Hardtop Flexi is a two component polyerthane coating which has a gloss finish with good gloss retention. Hardtop Flexi has a high solids, high build product that is fast drying and can be used directly onto metal. It is a highly flexible and impact resistant coating which has excellent adhesive properties.
Jotun Hardtop Flexi is recommended for use on the superstructure, topside and container decks of marine vessels. It is also recommended for offshore environments, refineries, power plants, bridges, buildings and a wide range of industrial structures.
Contamination, that could interfere with coating adhesion, should be removed prior to application. Spray application is recommended. Brush and roller application may be used but care must be taken to achieve specified dry film thickness.
Surface and Environment
Jotun Hardtop Flexi is for use on metal surfaces, for example, galvanised, aluminium, stainless steel and coated surfaces within marine and atmospheric environments.
- Certificate numbers XM92-162, XM92/M21-115, XM92/M24-122, XM92/M24-123, XN90/N2-064 and XN90-084
- Variety of coloured finishes available
- Pot life: 1 hour at 23 degrees C.
- This product is part of the Network Rail/Railtrack RT98 Systems M20, M21, M24, N2 and N4
- Thinner/Cleaning Solvent: Jotun Thinner No. 10
- Available in 5 and 20 litres.