Hempel Hempathane HS 55610 is a two component, polyurethane, acrylic topcoat, cured with aliphatic isocyanate, containing zinc phosphate, with good gloss and colour retention. BBA Cert No. 08/H135-PS13 Highways Agency Approved Item No.169.
This product is part of the Network Rail Specification NR/L3/CIV/039
Hempel Hempathane HS 55610 is best used for providing a decorative top-coat in a range of deep, pale and strong shades, to structural steel in anti corrosive environments.
Hempel Hempathane HS 55610 can be applied using spray application for a theoretical coverage rate of 6.5m2 per litre per coat and works best when 2 coats are applied to the substrate.
Surface and Environment
Hempel Hempathane HS 55610 can be used in all environments exposed to high levels of corrosion and is ideally suited for marine, industrial and construction areas, for use on structural steel.
- This product is part of the Network Rail Specification NR/L3/CIV/039
- Certificate number M20/181, M20/183, M20/184, M21/034, M24/069, N1/109, N2/034, N4/104 and N9/036
- Highways Agency Approved. Item number 169
- BBA Cert No. 08/H135-PS13
- Contains Zinc phosphate
- As a VOC-compliant, high-build finishing coat for protection of structural steel in corrosive environments
- Theoretical coverage rate 6.5m2 per litre
- Available in light and pale shades
- Available in deep shades
- Available in strong shades
- Available in 5 and 20 litre tins
- Please call to order