International Paints are part of the huge AkzoNobel group and are one of the world’s biggest coatings manufacturers. The product range has coatings available for the industrial protective markets. Take the time to browse our product range and if you have any questions, please contact our technical support team for advice and guidance.
About International Paints
International Paints is now the leading brand of AkzoNobel's Marine & Protective Coatings business unit, which has over 5000 employees in more than 60 countries. Factories supplying International Paint are located in approximately 30 countries, producing up to 1 million tons of coating annually.
The product range has coatings available for:
- Concrete Repair & Protection
- Intumescent Fire Protection
- Temperature Resistant Coatings
- Products for approved NORSOK specifications
If you are involved in one of these key markets then International Paints will have a product for you.
- Mining & Mineral
- Oil, gas & chemicals
- Power Generation
- Water & Wastewater
- Architecture & Construction
Product ranges include:
- Interchar - A range of solvent and water based intumescent coatings
- Intercure - A range of 2 pack low temperature fast curing epoxy primers / finishes. Usually applied in paint shops to steelwork gritblasted to Sa2.5. Many of these products are approved as primers for Network Rail New systems and Highway Department items 111 and 112
- Intercryl - Water based acrylic primer / finishes. Suitable for steelwork and masonry
- Interfine - A range of 2 pack finishes including 2 pack acrylic polysiloxane and 2 pack epoxy acrylics. Available in a full colour range
- Intergard - 2 pack epoxies including primers, high builds and finishes. Includes a water based epoxy available in a full colour range
- Interline – A tank lining range including solvent free epoxies, vinyl esters and epoxy phenolics. Some of these products may require specialist applicators and / or equipment
- Interplus – A surface tolerant range of coatings. Many comply to Highways Items 115/116 and to Network Rail Maintenance M20 and M24 systems. These are premier maintenance coating systems where a range of topcoats such as Interfines or Interthanes can be applied. This range includes a surface tolerant polyurethane Interplus 880 which is excellent on cladding, old powder coated substrates and existing old coatings even chlorinated rubbers
- Interseal - Includes a surface tolerant epoxy with a full colour range available. Excellent primers / undercoats over surfaces prepared to St2 and St3
- Interthane - 2 pack urethane finishes full colour range in gloss and semi gloss in full colour range Highways Item 168.
- Intertherm - A range of high temperature range of coatings
- Interzinc - Zinc rich and zinc epoxy primers for steel gritblasted to Sa2.5
- Interzone - Coatings for immersed steelwork including Interzone 954 - an excellent product on Highways and Network Rail specs
Buy International Paints Online
As one of the market leaders in anti-corrosive coatings and fire protection, International Paints offers products and services to meet the highest international standards.
Promain offers high quality customer service with the aim of satisfying our customers needs. If you require a product specification or you have any questions regarding the products within this range, please take the time to contact us for technical coatings support.