Mapei Mapecoat I 620 W is a solvent-free, two-pack, low-yellowing water-based epoxy paint coating for concrete floors.
Mapei Mapecoat I 620 W is a solvent-free, two-component, low-yellowing water-based epoxy finishing treatment specially formulated to form a shiny, protective anti-dust and anti-oil finish applied directly to concrete or cementitious systems, such as Mapei Ultratop.
Use Mapecoat I 620 W as an anti-dust finish for concrete floors or as a finishing treatment for cementitious systems. For an anti-slip finish add Mapefloor Filler or for a coloured finish add Mapeicolor Paste.
Mapei Mapecoat I 620 W is an ideal finishing treatment for resin floors, such as Mapefloor System 53 or Mapei Ultratop, forming a durable, abrasion resistant, water-repellent, anti-dust and anti-oil protective coating, produced according to a formula developed in Mapei's own R&D Laboratories. Mapefloor I 620 W can be tinted by adding Mapeicolor Paste or it can be used in its natural form as a protective opalescent finish over a coloured coating such as Mapei Ultratop. If an anti-slip finish is required on the floor add Mapefloor Filler to Mapecoat I620 W.
Apply Mapecoat I 620 W using a paint roller or airless sprayer to a sanded surface which has been cleaned and degreased and all dust removed. Do not apply Mapecoat I 620 W on dusty, crumbling or irregular surfaces on greasy surfaces or surfaces subject to water under counter-pressure.
- Two component water-based epoxy opalescent treatment Leaves a shiny finish to concrete floors and cementitious substrates
- Abrasion resistant, water-repellent, anti-dust and anti-oil protective finish
- Solvent-free formulation developed in Mapei's own R&D Laboratory
- Application by roller or airless spray system Applied at various thicknesses from 100 to 150 microns
- Pot life 40 minutes
- Dust dry in 3 hours Light foot traffic after 24 hours
- Final hardening after 7 days
- Theoretical coverage dependent upon substrate, 0.1- 0.25Kg per m2 per coat
- Supplied in 15Kg kits.