Please note the manufacturer is advising delivery will take a minimum of 5 days for delivery of this product.
Teamac Metalcote Primer Undercoat is a high opacity, high build undercoat suitable for use with Metalcote Industrial Enamel Paint when you want to change colours or when trying to cover a dark base colour. Teamac Metalcote Primer Undercoat is available in 4 different colours as well as black and white.
What is it best used for?
Teamac Metalcote Primer Undercoat is best used as a primer or undercoat offering a matt finish, enhancing topcoats and presenting a good surface. Teamac Metalcote Primer Undercoat can also be used with Industrial Enamel Paint to change colour or cover up a darker shaded base colour.
How to apply the product?
Teamac Metalcote Primer Undercoat can be applied using brush, roller or spray and is touch dry within 2 hours. When used, Teamac Metalcote Primer Undercoat has excellent coverage of 12m2 per litre. As always make it a priority to make sure surfaces are clean, dry and free from contaminants before applying.
Surface/Environment is it designed for?
Teamac Metalcote Primer Undercoat is best used on metal surfaces and is suitable for use in a variety of different environments. When used as an undercoat or primer, Metalcote ensures ultimate protection to metal surfaces with excellent durability and weather resistance.
- Teamac Metalcote Primer Undercoat is a high opacity, high build undercoat.
- Suitable for use with Metalcote Industrial Enamel Paint used when changing colour or when trying to cover a dark base colour.
- Teamac Metalcote has a coverage rate of 10m2 per litre.
- Apply by paint brush, paint roller or spray.
- This paint is available in 5 litre paint tins.
- Please use Teamac Thinners V/607/14.