Noxyde Pegarust Paint is a rust preventing solvent based paint that can be applied in temperatures as low as -5 degrees C.
Rust-Oleum Pegarust Solvent-Based Noxyde Paint is a rust preventing coating that can be applied in temperatures down to -5 degrees celsius. It can be applied to damp surfaces and is rain resistant in two hours. Pegarust acts as an all-in-one primer and topcoat and is ideal for coating cladding and other metal surfaces.
Rust-Oleum Pegarust Solvent-Based Noxyde has excellent elasticity of 200%, meaning it will bend and move with the surface or substrate without cracking, flaking, peeling or blistering. Pegarust offers unrivaled rust and waterproofing protection to metal surfaces in need of a protective coating. The use of Pegarust on cladding provides a flexible, abrasion resistant coating with long lasting protection in all conditions.
Rust-Oleum Pegarust Solvent-Based Noxyde can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray and has a theoretical coverage rate of 2-3 square metres per litre. It can be purchased in 5 litre and 20 litre containers. The use of Rust-Oleum Pegarust Solvent-Based Noxyde will eliminate the need for multiple products, as it provides a primer and topcoat all-in-one.
Surface and Environment
Rust-Oleum Pegarust Solvent-Based Noxyde can be used in a variety of environments. These include marine enclosures, coastal environments and industrial exposures. Pegarust protects against the occurrence of rust and corrosion. Pegarust Noxyde dries in humid conditions and has a high resistance to water, salt spray and aggressive atmospheres.
This rust preventative coating dries in humid conditions and has a high resistance to water, salt spray and agressive atmospheres.
- Pegarust offers unrivaled rust and waterproofing protection
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- 200% elasticity - won't crack or peel
- Rust-Oleum Pegarust is a primer and top coat in one
- Excellent for over-coating existing coating systems
- Rust-Oleum Pegarust eliminates the need for multiple products
- Minimal surface preparation - power tool cleaning or jet washing
- May be applied in humid weather conditions. Minimum ambient temperature: -5°C.
- Protects against abrasion and impacts
- Rust-Oleum Pegarust VOC 500 g/l
- Coverage 2-3 square metres per litre/per coat
- Available in 5 litre and 20 litre tins.