Osmo Garden Furniture Maintenance Kit has been produced especially to provide domestic users a cost effective way of maintaining and cleaning their garden appliances and furniture.
Osmo Garden Furniture Maintenance Kit contains a Osmo Wood Reviver, Osmo Teak Oil Spray, buffering fleece and a stiff brush that is a good way of cleaning and maintaining your outdoor fences, benches, sheds and furniture and removes all common soiling from the exterior surfaces of many appliances.
- Everything you need to maintain your garden furniture
- Restore natural characteristic of unweathered wood; the fresh warm colour tone is visible again
- Protects the wood without peeling, flaking, cracking or blistering
- Teak-Oil smoothens the wood surface and make it water and dirt repellent
- Provides the wood with natural oils, without forming a film on the surface
- Protection is safe for human, plant and animal
- Products are odourless and biodegradable
Osmo Garden Furniture Maintenance Kit can be used easily and effectively to remove dirt, dead insects, dirty water, and the stiff brush works to remove dirt from tough places like cracks and corners.
Surface and Environment
Osmo Garden Furniture Maintenance Kit can be used externally and domestically on all common woods found in your garden at home and should ideally be used in dry conditions so the wood reviver can work to its true potential.
- Osmo Teak-Oil offers no UV-protection and allows the greying process of the wood to occur. To maintain the appearance without the greying process, a pigmented finish such as Osmo Decking-Oils or Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain is required
- Over application of Osmo Teak-Oil can cause extended drying times
- This kit contains 500ml Osmo Power Gel, Garden Furniture Spray, buffing fleece and stiff brush
- Freshens and cleans soiled and weathered wood
- For exterior use
- Especially recommended for garden use
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.