Transyl Oil is a multi-purpose problem solver which releases, penetrates, lubricates, cleans and protects metal joints, tools and machinery.
Transyl is a versatile, highly penetrating, self-spreading oil that will loosen parts seized by rust and oxidation. Transyl is a superb releasing agent for freeing metal joints, bolts, screws, gates, hinges, etc, which have been bonded together by rust. Transyl lubricates and deeply penetrates, reaching inaccessible parts making it ideal for dismantling and maintaining metal assemblies. As a lubricant, Transyl prevents wear and tear on drilling and cutting machines, particularly when working with aluminium and its alloys, stainless steel or when cutting plastic.
Transyl is excellent as a cleaning agent, removing dirt, grime and grease from bikes, cars, boats, engines, tools, etc, and will protect metal surfaces by leaving a thin protective film to shield against moisture and rapid oxidation, prolonging the life of metal goods. Transyl will also help to remove unwanted labels and stickers by dissolving stubborn adhesives.
Transyl can be applied to metal surfaces by brush, roller, aerosol spray or by dipping. Transyl is slow to evaporate enabling deep penetration, lubrication, cleaning and protection. Excellent for freeing rusted metal parts, hinges, screws, bolts, plumbing joints.
Transyl is useful when trying to remove labels, stickers, tapes and excess bonding agents, by dissolving adhesives. Transyl will also displace moisture to quickly dry out electrical systems which have suffered moisture induced short circuits.
Apply Transyl and allow to stand on the surface to spread, climb and penetrate as necessary. The exceptional spreading, wetting and climbing ability of Transyl makes it ideal for areas which are hard to reach.
- Transyl Releasing Oil Lubricant
- A deep penetrating, self-spreading liquid
- Loosens metal joints bonded together by rust
- Excellent for freeing hinges, screws, bolts, plumbing joints
- Lubricates and holds firm to moving parts preventing wear and tear
- Excellent cleaning agent removing dirt, grime, grease and bonding agents
- Protects by leaving a film to shield against rusting
- Prolongs useful life of metal tools and machinery
- Very low surface tension and great wetting powers for hard to reach parts
- Available in Aerosols 200ml and 400ml or 1 Litre, 5 Litre, 20 Litre tins.