Zinsser Perma white Exterior Wall Paint is guaranteed to remain mould and mildew proof for at least 5 years. Designed to resist cracking, fading, peeling and blistering. Contains a biocide to protect against fungal degradation.
Zinsser Perma white Exterior Wall Paint is designed for proofing against mould and mildew and works to withstand moisture damaging the surface in harsh conditions that are prone to getting damp. Zinsser Perma White Exterior is self priming and can be purchased in either white matt/eggshell or white satin to provide a safe and easy to use wall paint for Exterior walls. Formulated from an ultra low odour solvent-based formula. Perma-White Exterior can be tinted to off-white, pastel or medium earth tone colours that are fade resistant.
Zinsser Perma White Exterior Paint is great for any Residential or Commercial Projects and is guaranteed to remain mould and mildew proof for at least 5 years. Zinsser Perma White Exterior is best used on homes, motels, hotels, hospitals, schools, restaurants, basements, cladding and other areas where there is high humidity and moisture content that cause damage to the surrounding walls.
Zinsser Perma white Exterior can be applied using brush or roller and requires two coats of application to ensure you get the maximum performance. Perma White dries quickly ready for a recoating in two hours so after just 2 hours you are left with a touch dry surface. Zinsser Perma White Exterior is easily cleaned with soap and water and has excellent water resistant qualities. Also you don't have to worry about cracking or blistering. This paint has a coverage rate of 10m2 per litre per coat.
Surface and Environment
Zinsser Perma White Exterior is a mould and mildew proof designed specifically for exterior use in areas where moisture is of a real concern. Basements, Hotels and Restaurants are great examples of where Perma White should be used to help protect the walls and keep them looking healthy and sharp even in extreme conditions. Perma White is also suitable for application to Aluminium, PVC, Copper, Galvanized metal and also steel.
- Specifically designed to withstand the harsh conditions of moisture prone areas
- Its unique, safe ingredients prevent mildew and mould growth on the paint film even under the harshest conditions
- Self-priming, seals porous surfaces, adheres to glossy surfaces without sanding
- Suitable for industrial and commercial applications as well as domestic use
- Fast-drying, water-based, Ultra low odour solvent-based formula
- Safe and easy to use, cleans up in soapy water
- Moisture-resistant, blister-proof, washable/scrubbable
- Ideal for homes, motels, hotels, hospitals, schools, restaurants
- White self-priming acrylic paint, is a speciality paint guaranteed to remain mildew-proof for five years
- It forms a finish that is unaffected by moisture that weakens ordinary paint films, causing blistering and peeling as well as unsightly mildew
|Type:||Water Based 100% Acrylic|
|Finish:||Matt, Satin and Semi Gloss|
|Tintable:||Tintable to off-white, pastel and medium colours. Please note, bespoke tints are non refundable / exchangable.|
|VOC Content:||Less than 100.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||Recommended for interior use on new or previously painted gypsum drywall, cured plaster, cement, poured concrete and stucco; concrete block; ceramic tile; primed or previously painted wood and metal; vinyl paneling; aluminum; rigid, paintable plastics, laminates, and other
paintable surfaces. Perma-White® will adhere to gloss or semi-gloss paints, existing wallcoverings, ceramic tile and similar glossy surfaces without prior sanding.
|Application Method:||Synthetic Bristle Brush, Roller or Airless Sprayer|
|Theoretical Coverage:||12 m2 per litre on non porous surfaces|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Touch Dry:||30 minutes at 21°C|
|Overcoatable:||After 2 hours at 21°C|
|Fully Cured:||7 - 10 days at 21°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Water|
|Shelf Life:||2 years unopened|
|Packaging:||Available in 2.5 and 5 Litres|