PPG Sigma Vikote 63 is a high build bituminous coating that offers excellent resistance to seawater and freshwater making it highly suitable for use in coastal and marine applications.
PPG Sigma Vikote 63 can be used for protecting void spaces, cofferdams, steelwork and behind linings and pipes and offers high durability and flexibility in producing a flat black finish.
PPG Sigma Vikote 63 can be applied using air or airless spray and a brush or roller may be used only for the purpose of touching up and spot marking. Sigma Vikote 63 is touch dry after 8 hours at a temperature of 5 degrees celsius and drying time will be significantly improved by warmer conditions.
Surface and Environment
PPG Sigma Vikote 63 produces a high quality black bituminous coating that can be used in various different environments, primarily on steel or blasted steel.
- Offers good resistance to seawater and freshwater.
- Substrate temperature during application should be at least 3° C above dew point.
- Used to protect void spaces, cofferdams, steelwork behind linings and pipes.
- Touch dry after 8 hours at 5° C.
- Overcoatable after a minimum of 8 hours.
- Recommended Thinner 20-05
- Available in 5 and 20 Litre quantities