PPG Sigmazinc 105 is a two component, quick drying, anti-corrosive zinc epoxy primer for use onto suitably prepared steel.
PPG Sigmazinc 105 is best used within the infrastructure and power sectors for use on steel at risk of corrosion.
- Excellent anti-corrosive properties
- Quick drying, can be over-coated after 25 minutes
- Excellent application properties
- Cure at temperatures down to -5°C
Clean steel to blast cleaned to ISO-Sa2.5, blasting profile 40-70 microns. Able to be applied down to -5°C provided that the substrate is free from ice and dry. Ensure the base and hardener tins are above 15°C otherwise extra thinner may be required to obtain viscosity. Thinner should be added after mixing the components.
This product is the topcoat for the following systems:
- ISO 12944-6 Systems For Steel - C4 High at 50 microns DFT
- Two component epoxy
- Dry To Touch: 10 minutes at 20°C
- Overcoating Interval: 25 minutes to 12 months
- Dry Film Thickness: 50 - 80 microns depending on system
- Pot Life: 4 hours at 20°C
- Thinner: PPG Thinner 21-06
- Cleaner: PPG Thinner 90-53
- Theoretical Coverage: 13.0m2 per litre for 50 microns
- Appearance: Flat
- Colour: Grey
- Available in 20 Litres