Ennis Flint Guidemaster 70 is a non-reflective thermoplastic road marking material consisting of a mixture that contains light coloured aggregate pigments and extender bound together with a thermoplastic binder system.
Ennis Flint Guidemaster 70 is available in white and yellow and has been designed specifically for use with the Graco ThermoLazer and can be used to mark lines and various different road signals such as speed limits and pedestrian warnings.
Ennis Flint Guidemaster 70 White and Guidemaster Yellow has been developed for use with the Graco ThermoLazer. For specific application methods please see this product.
Surface and Environment
Ennis Flint Guidemaster 70 should be used in conjunction with the ThermoLazer and can be used on a variety of different surfaces, primarily those made out of concrete materials.
- For use with the Graco ThermoLazer
- The exact composition of a Guidemaster grade will depend on the specification requirements, however, the general make up of the material is: Binder System 20 parts Pigment and Extender 20 parts Aggregate 60 parts.
- Guidemaster road marking material is packaged in meltable plastic bags (Meltpack), sealed to prevent contamination of the contents.
- Each 20 Kg bag will cover approx 3.3m2 at 3mm thick depending on substrate on a line 33 linear metres long at 100mm wide
- Supplied palletised in 1 Tonne quantities, covered and stretch wrapped for protection.