Thermoplastic Line Marking Tape is Lead Free and suitable for car parks, footpaths, school playgrounds cycleways, airports and most concrete or tarmac surfaces - see video.
Manufactured in the UK not a cheep imported product with over a 20 year proven track record.
PLEASE NOTE Thermoplastic lines must be stored at a minimum of 10 degrees or they become brittle.
The 75mm width variant may have a longer delivery time frame, and is also available in green, red, black and blue upon request. For further info call our sales team.
CentreCoat Flexiline Thermoplastic Line Marking Tape is lead free and designed for use on roads and car parks as traffic paint and is available in Blue, Black, Red, Yellow and White. With a fast curing time, excellent abrasion qualities and durability, CentreCoat Thermoplastic Line Marking Tape provides a cost effective way of line marking for traffic and is ideal for use as a playground line tape or car park line tape. Suitable for new markings, car parks, ports, footpaths, corporate logos, playgrounds, cycleways, airports, and hard concrete or tarmac sports surfaces. Green RAL 6016 by special order only.
CentreCoat Thermoplastic Line Marking Tape is ideal for highway marking reinstatement, new road markings, car parks, footpaths, cycleways, airports, ports, playgrounds and hard sports surfaces. Fast permanent reinstatement of road markings, requiring only one person and a Thermoplastic Gas Torch - very cost effective. Clean, crisp road markings, created in minutes, that can be used almost immediately.
Thermoplastic Line Marking Tape should only be applied by using the correct Thermoplastic Gas Torch (please see related products) to melt the tape on to the substrate. After a few minuites the area is ready to return to service. Due to the nature of application, Thermoplastic Line Marking Tape can be applied all year round, even in cold conditions. CentreCoat Thermoplastic lead free Line Marking Tape has a curing time of 10 minutes resulting in a fast return to service. Preformed thermoplastic must be applied at between 190- 200 degrees to ensure good adhesion. Thermoplastic lines must be stored at a minimum of 10 degrees or they become brittle. DO NOT APPLY OVER EXISTING PAINTED LINES
Surface and Environment
CentreCoat Thermoplastic Line Marking Tape can be applied to all concrete, tarmac and asphalt surfaces, preferably in an external environment, and is ready to withstand traffic and pedestrian use, within minutes of application. CentreCoat Thermoplastic Line Marking Tape offers extreme resistance to sunlight, water, oil, petrol, salt and adverse weathering from rain, snow and ice.
Anti-Skid additive can be added to the preformed thermoplastic material instead of the reflective glass beads to provide an anti slip finish, the preformed thermoplastic rolls can then be applied onto most horizontal surfaces, including steel and iron, and provides very high levels of slip and skid resistance.
Thermoplastic Anti-Skid provides a cost effective solution to the reinstatement of patches of high friction areas on the highway, improvement in slip resistance of service covers such as manholes, fire hydrants and utility service hatches and provides both a visual and slip resistant finish to the edges of steps and stairs.
Below is a list of technical information and properties of Centrecoat Thermoplastic Line Marking Tape.
- Extremely durable - complies with New Roads and Streets Act 1991 code of practice for reinstatement
- Suitable for application to highways
- Manufactured in the UK not a cheap imported product
- LEAD FREE
- Hard wearing - will last for years
- Ready for use within minutes of application
- Offers a clear cut edge
- Can be applied at any time of the year, even in cold conditions
- A tack coat must be applied to: concrete, old or polished asphalt and previously dirty surfaces
- Flexiline is not suitable for new asphalt until the surface has settled for at least 6-8 weeks
- Resistant to solar, water, oil, petrol, salt and adverse weather conditions deterioration
- Built in reflective glass beads
- Reflective glass beads can be applied to other colours during heating
- Black Thermoplastic Line can be used to black out existing markings.
- Thermoplastic Line Marking MUST be applied with a Thermoplastic Gas Torch
- Thermoplastic lines must be stored at a minimum of 10 degrees or they become brittle
- Drying time: 5 minutes
- DO NOT APPLY OVER EXISTING PAINTED LINES
- Preformed thermoplastic must be applied at between 190- 200 degrees to ensure good adhesion
- Use Tac Coat when applying to concrete
- Available in standard 5m long rolls
- 1m rolls available by request
- Width 50mm, 75mm, and 100mm