Thermoplastic Speed Roundels are clean cut, preformed, permanent thermoplastic markings designed specifically for use on roads and in car parks.
Supplied ready to use, they will adhere to most surfaces in most weather conditions. Manufactured to the highest quality with the best thermoplastic, these logos ensure a long service life and minimum maintenance.
Centrecoat Thermoplastic Speed Roundels have been designed for use outdoors, to inform people of speed limits and conform surroundings to highway regulations.
Centrecoat Thermoplastic Speed Roundels are extremely easy to apply using thermoplastic gas torch. With quick drying times, these markings can be walked over or driven over straight away, offering high durability and weather resisistance.
Surface and Environment
Design for outdoor appllication to concrete, asphalt or tarmac surfaces, Centrecoat Thermoplastic Speed Roundels function well inm any weather condition and offer easy application, regardless of surface. Get in touch today to find out more.
- Hard wearing.
- Stick to most surfaces.
- ideal for car parks, walkways, cycle lanes and new or reinstatement work on roads.
- Easy to apply.
- Supplied ready to use.
- Optional reflective glass beads to increase visibility at night.
- Use spray tack coat primer when applying to old, worn surfaces.
- Apply with blow torch.
- Dries in minutes.
- Can be driven over once dry.
- Sizes shown in millimetres.
- Other speeds available upon request. Call for more information