Thermoplastic Numbers 0-9 available in 5 different sizes
Thermoplastic line provides exceptionally clean cut, crisp markings that can be trafficked within minutes of application. They are extremely durable and they comply with New Roads and Streets Act 1991 code of practice for reinstatement.
- Can be applied at any time of the year, even in cold conditions
- A tack coat must be applied to: concrete, old or polished asphalt and previously dirty surfaces.
- thermoplastic line is not suitable for new asphalt until the surface has settled for at least 6-8 weeks.
- resistant to deterioration due to the exposure to sunlight, water, oil, petrol, salt and adverse weather conditions.
- White markings incorporate reflective glass beads.
- Reflective glass beads can be applied to other colours during heating.
- Black thermoplastic can be used to black out existing markings
- Apply by propane gas torch
- Drying time is only 10 minutes
- Can be used instantly
OTHER SIZES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.