Thermoplastic Numbers 0-9 available in 5 different sizes
Thermoplastic line provides exceptionally clean cut, crisp markings that can be trafficked within minutes of application. They are extremely durable and they comply with New Roads and Streets Act 1991 code of practice for reinstatement.
- Can be applied at any time of the year, even in cold conditions
- A tack coat must be applied to: concrete, old or polished asphalt and previously dirty surfaces.
- thermoplastic line is not suitable for new asphalt until the surface has settled for at least 6-8 weeks.
- resistant to deterioration due to the exposure to sunlight, water, oil, petrol, salt and adverse weather conditions.
- White markings incorporate reflective glass beads.
- Reflective glass beads can be applied to other colours during heating.
- Black thermoplastic can be used to black out existing markings
- Apply by propane gas torch
- Drying time is only 10 minutes
- Can be used instantly