Thermoplastic Disabled Logo is preformed, easy to apply to tarmac and concrete, dries in minutes and last for many years - see video.
Centrecoat Thermoplastic Disabled Logo is part of Promains Lead Free range of Thermoplastic Line products that have been pre-formed. Centrecoat Disabled Logo Thermoplastic produces a clean cut, permanent marking that can be driven over within minutes of application, see application video.
Pre-formed Thermoplastic Disabled Logo can be used in conjunction with anti-slip traffic paint and is ideal for use in car parks, walkways, cycle lanes and new or reinstatement work on roads.
Centrecoat Pre-formed Thermoplastic Disabled Logo is easy to apply by placing the markings flat on the surface and sealed using a Propane gas torch reaching a temperature of 190 degrees C for a surface that can be walked over within minutes.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Disabled Logo Thermoplastic can be used on a number of surfaces but works most effectively on concrete surfaces in an outdoor environment.
Below is a list of technical information and properties of Centrecoat Disabled Logo Thermoplastic.
- Preformed thermoplastic disabled logo
- A clean cut, permanent marking that can be driven over within minutes of application
- Preformed Thermoplastic Logo's are ideal for car parks, walkways, cycle lanes and new or reinstatement work on roads
- Lead Free
- Easy to apply, thermoplastic markings are laid to the road surface, heated and sealed using a propane gas blow torch
- The use of tack adhesive primer is recommended when applying Centrecoat Flexiline to concrete or old/worn surfaces
- Can be used in conjunction with Anti-Slip Traffic Paint.