Thermoplastic Bicycle Logo is part of Promain's range of Thermoplastic pre-formed line products. Thermoplastic Disabled Logo produces a clean cut, permanent marking that can be driven over within minutes of application.
Thermoplastic Bicycle Logo can be used in conjunction with anti-slip traffic paint and is ideal for use in car parks, walkways, cycle lanes and new or reinstatement work on roads.
Thermoplastic Bicycle Logo is easy to apply by placing the markings flat on the surface and sealed using a blowtorch for a surface that can be walked over within minutes. Thermoplastic Bicycle Logo is available in a range of sizes between 400mm and 2700mm
Surface and Environment
Thermoplastic Bicycle Logo can be used on a number of surfaces but works most effectively on concrete surfaces in an outdoor environment. Thermoplastic Bicycle Logo is most suited to application to roads and walkways where pedestrians and vehicle owners need to be warned of cyclists.
- Thermoplastic Bicycle Logo for Roads and Car Park Marking
- Easy to apply
- A clean cut, permanent marking that can be driven over within minutes of application
- Preformed Thermoplastic Logos are ideal for car parks, walkways, cycle lanes and new or reinstatement work on roads
- Thermoplastic markings are laid to the road surface, heated and sealed using a blow torch
- The use of tack adhesive primer is recommended when applying Logos to concrete or old/worn surfaces
- Can be used in conjunction with Anti-Slip Traffic Paint.