Centrecoat ProStrip Water Based Paint Stripper is a water-based, low odour, industrial paint stripper.
Centrecoat ProStrip Water Based Paint Stripper is a water-based, low odour, industrial paint stripper, offering excellent application characteristics. Centrecoat ProStrip is commonly used by large contractors, painters and decorators, furniture restoration companies, flooring and decking contractors, and artex removal specialists. LUL London Underground Approved Paint Stripper Item No. 2192.
Centrecoat ProStrip Water Based Paint Stripper is a versatile product that can be used on a variety of different surfaces to remove paint and other substances, including varnish, graffiti, artex, stains and lacquer. Prostrip is safe to use in internal applications and has a pleasant smelling almond odour, highly suited for use in conventional industrial areas and has been approved for use in the London Underground.
Centrecoat ProStrip Water Based Paint Stripper can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray and then stripped using the Centrecoat TS Pro Paint Stripper or a stripper of your choice. Depending on the thickness of the coating depends on the coverage rate which is 1-4m2 per litre in theory.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat ProStrip Water Based Paint Stripper is a multi-surface product that can be used to strip paint and other substances from metal, wood, masonry walls, plaster, brick, stone, fibreglass and some plastic substrates where a small test patch should first be carried out.
- LUL London Underground Approved Paint Stripper Item No. 2192
- Water based and low odour
- Centrecoat ProStrip has a pleasant almond odour
- A Non-corrosive paint remover
- Non-ozone depleting and low VOC
- Safer - non-flammable
- Easy to apply gel
- An extra strong paint remover for tougher finishes
- Fast acting and slow drying
- Ideal for stripping paint, varnish, graffiti, Artex, stains, lacquer, etc
- Safe to use on wood, metal, brick, stone, walls, Ceilings, Masonry, fibreglass and more
- London Underground LUL Approved
- Apply paint stripper by brush, roller or airless spray
- Application times will vary dependant on coating and number of layers being removed
- Theoretical coverage: 1 to 4 m2 per litre.
- Cleaner: Water