Roofix 20/10 Roof Repair from FLAG: A fibre reinforced roofing compound for flat roofs and gutters, suitable for application in the rain
FLAG Roofix 20/10 Roof Repair is suitable for professional or amateur use. Designed for flat roofs, ideal for garage or porch roofs, to provide users with a high waterproof coating. FLAG Roofix 20/10 Roof Repair is designed to have a life expectancy of over 10 years, and with excellent long term resistance to rain and water, it is an ideal product for use on Roofs and Guttering. London Underground Limited LUL Reg No.1953.
FLAG Roofix 20/10 Roof Repair is best used as a repair paint for flat roofs to offer a new level of water resistance. FLAG Roofix 20/10 Roof Repair is an elastomeric acrylic based (non bitumastic) fibre reinforced compound with excellent flexibility and durability. FLAG Roofix 20/10 Roof Repair can even be applied in wet conditions to offer instant resistance and waterproofing to leaking roofs.
FLAG Roofix 20/10 Roof Repair can be applied using brush or roller in order to provide a black, white or grey finish. FLAG Roofix 20/10 Roof Repair is touch dry in 16 hours and has a full curing time of 2-3 days. FLAG Roofix 20/10 Roof Repair can be purchased in 5 and 20 litre tubs at cost effective rates and can also be purchased in a special solar reflective silver on request. As always make sure all loose materials are removed and the surface is clean and dry before the application process is begun.
Surface and Environment
FLAG Roofix 20/10 Roof Repair is perfect for patching up cracked and leaking guttering and can be used on a whole range of different exterior surfaces including roofs, gutters, lead flashing, slates, asbestos, cement, metal, asphalt, old roofing felt, bay windows and porch areas. FLAG Roofix 20/10 Roof Repair provides excellent adhesion to virtually any roofing material and can be used to utilise a wide variety of problems.
- Flag Paints Roofix 20/10 Roof and Gutter Repair Paint
- Designed to last over 10 years
- Perfect for patching up cracked/leaking guttering
- Roofix 20/10 is an elastomeric acrylic based (non bitumastic) fibre reinforced compound with excellent flexibility and durability
- Provides instant waterproofing for leaking roofs, and can even be applied in the wet.
- All loose material should be removed before application
- Available in Black, White and Grey
- Finish: Semi gloss, Volume solids: 48%
- Theoretical spreading rate: 1 m2 per litre
- Dry to touch: 16 hours at 20 Degrees C.
- Full cure 2 - 3 days
- London Underground Limited LUL Reg No.1953
- Available in 5 and 20 (4x5) litres.