Rustoleum Asphalt Repair 5410 Durable Bitumen-Based Patch Repair is a durable product designed for general repairs to potholes and other gaps and medium sized cracks in asphalt.
5410 has been specifically manufactured for external use and can be used on tarmac as well as concrete where damages have occurred.
Rustoleum Asphalt Repair 5410 Durable Bitumen-Based Patch Repair is a premium product, ideally used for repairing potholes and works to compact to a dense hard surface that can be driven over and walked over immediately after application.
Rustoleum Asphalt Repair 5410 Durable Bitumen-Based Patch Repair is suitable for use on holes between 2.5cm and 10cm deep and is extremely simple to use. simply pour the priming substance, that comes with the repairing system, and fill in the hole with the bitumen based product. Compact the substance using a brush or trowel and you are ready to go with a product that works extremely well at resisting further damage.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum Asphalt Repair 5410 Durable Bitumen-Based Patch Repair is a black, granular substance that is ideally suited to filling in potholes in roadways, vehicle parks, loading docks, driveways, patios, paths, airfields and many more bituminous and concrete surfaces externally.
- Rustoleum Asphalt 5410 is a durable bitumen-based patch repair
- Use on exterior pot-holed asphalt and concrete
- Can be driven over immediately after application
- Based on polished aggregate together with liquid bitumen binder plus resins and adhesives
- Compacts to a dense hard surface that will resist heavy road traffic
- Very simple to use
- No hacking necessary
- Suitable for holes between 25 and 100 mm deep
- Simple to use primer is included in the packaging
- Ideal for pot-holes in roadways, vehicle parks, loading docks, paths, airfields etc.
- Use on bituminous and concrete surfaces
- Appearance granular and bituminous black
- Available in 25 Kg tubs.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.