Rustoleum Epoxy Rapid WB 5800 Rapid is a 2 component, rapid curing, water-based, epoxy coating designed especially for use on power-floated industrial and warehouse concrete floors.
Rustoleum Epoxy Rapid WB 5800 Rapid is ideal for use in different conditions where there is often a high level of moisture content or regular foot trafficking, with excellent resistance to both moisture and abrasion.
Rustoleum Epoxy Rapid WB 5800 Rapid should be applied using brush or roller for a touch dry time of 2 hours that can be recoated after just 3 hours. This is ideal for use in areas where service needs to resume quickly and allows for two coatings to be applied in just one day. Rustoleum Epoxy Rapid WB 5800 Rapid has a theoretical coverage rate of 6m2 per litre per coat that can differ depending on the porosity of the surface.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum Epoxy Rapid WB 5800 Rapid is a versatile product that can be applied to cleaned, sound, mineral surfaces and well prepared previous coatings. Rustoleum Epoxy Rapid WB 5800 Rapid works especially well on power floated floors in warehouses, factories and industrial environments, for which it was specially formulated for.
- Rust-Oleum Epoxy Rapid WB 5800 can be applied on cleaned, sound mineral substrates, sound and well prepared previous coatings.
- Available in a glossy and matt finish (depending on the choice of activator).
- Can be applied directly on porous substrates; a special primer is not needed.
- Touch dry 2 hours at 20°c
- Available in Gloss or Matt finishes
- Available in 5 Litres