Safekote is a low profile anti-slip paint coating which provides UV protection to wooden floors, metal, plastics, fibreglass, marble and decking.
Protecta-Kote Safekote anti-slip coating with a silica additive is an ideal slip resistant paint for wood, metal, plastic and fibreglass.
Protecta-Kote Safekote has been formulated to provide an attractive anti-slip coating - with a uniform silica additive making this single component an ideal slip resistant paint coating for substrates such as wood, metal, plastic and fibreglass. Safekote is a low profile non-slip paint suitable for exterior and interior applications to boats, decking, shower trays, steps, ramps, laminate flooring and any area where an anti-slip surface is required. Dry samples are available on request.
Protecta-Kote Safekote is a moisture-cure, aliphatic, polyurethane composition that provides ease of application with an extremely abrasion and weather resistant film. This product has an attractive, non slip, low gloss finish which is easy to clean and maintain. Safekote comes offers attractiveness and is available in standard marine colours that will not fade or yellow from UV radiation, although safety colours and other colours are available on request.
Safekote is an anti-slip paint, ideal for Steps and Walkways, Bathrooms, Ramps, on slippery floors exposed to water such as Showers, Change Rooms and Ablution Blocks.
Clear Safekote is ideal for providing an anti-slip coating on surfaces such as marble, wood or any other substrate with an aesthetic surface.
Protecta-Kote Safekote can be applied using brush or roller and is extremely easy to apply with fast drying capabilities. Once applied the coating will be suitable to walked on or driven over after just 4 hours, offering a theoretical coverage rate of 3-4m2 per litre.
Surface and Environment
Protecta-Kote Safekote can be applied to wood, laminate, fibreglass and most other common flooring substrates and is ideal for use on boat decks, steps, walkways, jetties and ramps. This abrasion resistant coating offers protection against diesel, petroleum and many other solvents and acids.
- Protecta-Kote Safekote is suitable for, Boat Decks, Steps, Walkways, Jetties, Ramps, Shower Trays, Bathrooms and Ramps
- When used with the primer it is suitable for Laminate Flooring
- On slippery floors exposed to water such as showers, change rooms and ablution blocks
- Resists diesel, petroleum and many solvents
- Good resistance to organic and inorganic acids
- Clear Safekote is ideal for providing an anti-slip coating on surfaces such as marble, wood or any other substrate with an aesthetic surface
- Tough and weather resistant
- Easy to apply, simply apply by brush or roller
- Bonds to fibreglass, wood and most other surfaces without a primer
- Can be overcoated or repaired
- Resists diesel, petroleum and many solvents, good resistance to organic and inorganic acids
- Abrasion resistant.
- Good inherent flexibility to allow for substrate movement
- Fast drying and cure- trafficable after only 4 hours
- Protecta-Kote Safekote will not taint water or food once cured
- DO NOT USE METHYLATED SPIRIT BEFORE APPLICATION
- Coverage total 3-4 square meters per litre
- Available in 4 litre tins
- Transparent available in 1 and 4 litres.