6-560/1 Textured Powder Additive can be added to all Selemix single and two pack topcoats to provide a textured finish with abrasion resistance, ideal for application onto light industrial and agricultural equipment
Selemix 6-560/1 Textured Powder Additive is formulated from a white polyurethane in powder form and can be added to any Selemix single pack and two pack topcoats when slip and abrasion resistance is required. The additive will also have no impact on the colour or drying process and is available in both fine and coarse grain sizes.
When combined with an applicable topcoat it is ideal for application on ferrous steel, black steel, galvanised steel, stainless steel, previous coated steel, zinc sprayed steel, cast iron, agricultural equipment, tractors, trailers, ploughs, tillers, combine harvesters, bailers, muck spreaders, plant equipment, diggers, dumpers, excavators, earth movers, street masters, back hoes, generators, screed pumps, bowsers, pressure washers, power barrows, goods lifts, cars, trucks, motorcycles, airport ground support equipment, welfare cabins, shipping containers, electrical cabins, control panels, roller shutter doors, machine tools, lathes, drill presses, surface grinders, break presses, guillotines, works shop equipment, engine hoists, car jacks, cranes, crawler cranes, lifting equipment, metal shelving, light industrial equipment plus many more
Selemix 6-560/1 is best used in conjunction with any Selemix single or two pack topcoat when a textured finish is required. When used with an applicable topcoat 6-560/1 is ideal for application onto bare steel, stainless steel, iron, ferrous steel, mild steel, zinc sprayed steel, previously coated steel, light industrial equipment, workshop equipment, car jacks, engine hoists, machine tools, lathes, milling machines, surface grinders, pull saws, guillotines, break presses, fly presses, plant equipment, screed pumps, cranes, crawler cranes, diggers, dumpers, excavators, earth movers, bowsers, pressure washers, power barrows, good hoists, chain slings, lifting gear, cars, trucks, motorcycles, welfare cabins, control panels, airport ground support equipment, roller shutters, steel doors, garage doors, shipping containers plus many more
To use Selemix 6-560/1 Textured Powder Additive simply add to any Selemix single or two pack topcoat at a general ratio of 3 to 5% volume depending on the desired level of texture in the finish.
When added to the desired top coat the additive can be applied using either HVLP or airless / airmix spray equipment, if using airless / airmix equipment is recommended that the pump manufacture is contacted prior to use as may cause rapid wearing of mechanical parts and membranes.
Always consult the manufactures technical datasheet prior to use.
- Selemix textured powder additive
- Formulated from white polyurethane
- Supplied in 200g bottle with a measuring cap which will hold 15g of the additive
- Will provided an anti-slip and abrasion resistance textured finish
- To use add to any Selemix single or two pack topcoat at a general ratio of 3 to 5% dependent on desired level of texture
- Available in fine 6-560 and coarse 6-561
- Compatible with all Selemix single pack and 2 pack topcoats
- Not impact on colour or drying time
- Can be applied by both HVLP and Airless/ Airmix spray equipment
- If using Airless / Airmix equipment is recommended that the pump manufacture is contacted prior to use as may cause rapid wearing of mechanical parts and membranes
- Always consult the technical datasheet prior to use
- Available as 0.2Kg.
- Manufacturers Product Number: 1.965.6000/E0.2K