Selemix 7-310 Cellulose Topcoat is an easy to apply fast drying top coat designed for the protection of ferrous substrates
Selemix 7-310 Cellulose Topcoat is a single pack paint formulated with nitrocellulose, due to its formulation the paint is very fast drying and can be touch dry in as little as 40-50 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius saving on costs, labour and downtime. When use as part of a Selemix system this paint is ideal for application onto bare ferrous steel, black steel, steel structure, Light industrial equipment, plant equipment, steel shelving, old finishes, garden furniture, steel doors, garage doors plus many more.
Selemix 7-310 is best used as top coat for Selemix Primers 7-810, 7-820 & 7-080. Using Selemix 7-310 as a topcoat over either of the previously mentioned primers, the system will provide protection for ferrous steel, black steel, workshop equipment, machine tools, lathes, milling machines, agricultural equipment, tractors, harvesters, plant equipment, rollers, excavators, dumpers, electrical cabins, utilities cabins, welfare huts, garden furniture, garage doors plus many more.
Selemix 7-310 Cellulose Topcoat is to be applied via spray equipment with a pressure of 3-4 bar, to achieve a high quality finish an application of 2 coats is recommended, always ensure the paint is well mixed prior to application. Selemix 7-310 will require thinning with either Selemix Thinners 1-215 or 1-205,. Selemix 7-310 Cellulose Topcoat has been formulated to be used as a topcoat over Selemix Primers 7-810, 7-820 & 7-080.
- Selemix 7-810 1 Pack Synthetic Fast Dry Primer
- Selemix 7-820 1 Pack Synthetic Fast Dry Extra Primer
- Selemix 7-080 Brushable Primer
- Technical Single pack cellulose topcoat
- Ideal for protecting and maintaining light industrial, agricultural and plant equipment
- Fast drying Touch Dry 40-50 minutes at 20° Celsius
- Fully cured 16-24 hours
- Available in most RAL, BS or NCS colour codes
- Theoretical coverage of 2.7-3M2 per litre when applied at a 40 micron dry film thickness
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres