Sherwin Williams Macropoxy M400 - Formerly Leighs Epigrip is a 2 pack epoxy zinc phosphate primer for the anti corrosive protection of internal and external exposed steel.
Macropoxy M400 is formulated for the anti-corrosive protection of carbon steel surfaces prepared by abrasive blast cleaning. For use in internal/external exposed conditions, but excluding offshore, petrochemical and immersed applications.
Recommended application via airless spray, conventional spray or brush for small areas and touch up only. Recommended cleanser / thinner no5. Blast clean to Sa2½ BS EN ISO 8501-1:2007. Average surface profile in the range 50-75 microns. Ensure surfaces to be coated are clean, dry and free from all surface contamination.
- Drying Time: 3 hours at 15°C to touch, 6 hours at 15°C to recoat
- Dry Film Thickness: 75 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 7.6m2 per litre
- Pot Life: 8 hours at 15°C
- Available in light grey and red oxide
- Available in 20 Litres