Sherwin Williams Macropoxy P100 Epoxy Flowline Coating is a high build 2-pack polyamide cured epoxy zinc phosphate primer finish for use as an internal flow coating for pipelines.
Sherwin Williams Macropoxy P100 Epoxy Flowline Coating is best used as an internal flow coating for pipelines.
Blast clean to Sa2½ BS EN ISO 8501-1:2007. Average surface profile in the range 50-75 microns. Ensure surfaces to be coated are clean, dry and free from all surface contamination. Macropoxy P100 is suitable for use in service temperatures of -75°C – +120°C, for advice on conditions outside this range please consult Sherwin-Williams.
- Conforms to the requirements of ISO15741:2001
- Conforms to the requirements of American Petroleum Institute RP5L2
- Conforms to the requirements of Transco CM2 qualification
- Drying Times: 1 hour 30 minutes at 23°C to touch, 4 hours at 23°C to recoat
- Dry Film Thickness: 75 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 8.0m2 per litre
- Pot Life: 6 hours at 23°C
- Recommended application via airless spray, specialist spinning head techniques, or brush for touch up only
- Available colour Red Oxide
- Available in 20 Litres