SigmaCover 640NS 2 Pack Non-Skid Epoxy Paint is suitable for application in temperatures down to zero degrees Celsius.
SigmaCover 640NS is a two pack non-skid epoxy paint coating that is moisture and surface tolerant. It offers a fast drying solution and can be applied in temperatures down to freezing point. SigmaCover 640NS works in a similar manner to SigmaCover 400. It provides excellent adhesive properties to a range of existing coatings, including steel and concrete together with a non skid surface.
SigmaCover 640NS two pack non-skid epoxy has been manufactured as a professional coating with a unique formula that provides a high performance coating for bridges, tank exteriors, containers, oil tanks and and acid and fuel bunds. SigmaCover 640NS isLondon Underground approved.
SigmaCover 640NS is applied by spray, brush or roller and produces a high quality, self priming, semi-gloss finish. It is available in a choice of RAL and BS4800 colours. SigmaCover 640NS has a theoretical coverage rate of 8.5 square metres per litre and has a touch drying time of approximately 6 hours (10 degrees Celsius).
Surface and Environment
SigmaCover 640NS 2 Pack Non-Skid Epoxy Paint is used in a variety of commercial, construction and industrial environments where chemical spillages, splashes and fumes from acids, alkalis, solvents and water can cause damage to surfaces. SigmaCover 640NS protects the surface and can be used on steel and concrete substrates, as well as prepared damp surfaces.
- A high solids, 2 pack epoxy coating
- Offers excellent adhesion to a range of existing coatings
- Apply over suitably prepared steel, concrete and damp surfaces
- Good resistance to acids, alkalis, solvents, fresh and salt water
- Suitable for Bunds
- Can be overcoated with a range of top coats
- Available in 4 price groups dependent on BS and RAL colours
- Theoretical coverage 8.5 square metres per litre/per coat
- Size: 4 litres