Sika Sikadur 33 is a thixotropic two part structural adhesive based on epoxy resin in a cartridge, suitable for a huge range of substrates.
Sika Sikadur 33 is a suitable structural adhesive for concrete elements, hard natural stone, ceramics, fibre cement, mortar, bricks, blocks, masonry, render, steel, iron, aluminium, wood, polyester, and epoxy. Sika Sikadur 33 is also suitable for interior, vertical and overhead concrete repairs of corners and edges, hole and void filling, joint arrises, joint filling and crack sealing, crack filling and sealing (non-moving).
Also ideal for metalwork, and carpentry such as fixing and fastening of handrails, railings, balustrades and supports, fixing of window and door frames. Sikadur 33 can be used on the following: Concrete, Hard natural stone, Solid rock, Hollow and solid masonry, Steel and Wood.
- Can be used on damp concrete
- Excellent adhesion to the substrate
- Non-sag, also overhead
- High load capacity
- Shrinkage-free hardening
Mortar and concrete must be older than 28 days. Adequate substrate strength (concrete, masonry, natural stone) must always be confirmed.
- Tested according to EN 1504-4
- Substrate and Ambient Temperature: +10°C min. / +35°C max
- Density: 1.35 kg/l (part A+B mixed)
- Curing Speed at 20C: 2 days for 80% of performance, 90 minutes when opened
- Layer Thickness: 0.5 mm min. / 10 mm max
- Shrinkage: Hardens without shrinkage
- Compressive Strength: ~50 N/mm2 (14 days, +23°C)
- Storage / Shelf Life: 12 months from date of production if stored properly in undamaged and unopened, original, sealed packaging in cool and dry conditions, at temperatures between +10°C and +30°C. Protect from direct sunlight.
- Appearance: Part A: White, Part B: Grey, Part A and B mixed: Grey
- Available as a 250ml cartridge with 12 per box