Sika MonoTop 612 is a cement-based, one component low permeability repair microconcrete, containing silica fume and polymer, meeting the requirements of Class R4 of BS EN 1504-3.
Sika MonoTop 612 is pre bagged for quality and is compatible with Sika FerroGard corrosion inhibitors. Easy to mix and apply, Sika Monotop 612 has low shrinkage with good mechanical properties, and adjustable consistency.
Sika MiniTop 612 is best suited for the repairing of all types of structures, horizontal, vertical and overhead repairs, hand applied repairs, spray applied repairs, in place of R1, R2 and R3 mortars. Suitable for exterior and interior use. Also suitable for drinking water contact.
If Applying To Concrete: The concrete shall be free from dust, loose material, surface contamination and materials which reduce bond or prevent suction or wetting by repair materials. For Steel Reinforcement: Rust, scale, mortar, concrete, dust and other loose and deleterious material which reduces bond or contributes to corrosion shall be removed to a minimum standard of SA2½. Reference should also be made to BS EN1504-10:2003 for specific requirements. On a well prepared and roughened substrate a bonding primer is generally not required. When a bonding primer is not required pre-wet the surface. Ensure sufficient concrete is removed from around reinforcement to allow coating and compaction of the repair material. The surface should not be allowed to dry before application of the concrete repair mortar. The surface should achieve a dark matt appearance without glistening and surface pores and pits should not contain water.
Sika MonoTop Concrete Repair System
- Sika MonoTop-610: Bonding primer and reinforcement coating
- Sika MonoTop-612: Hand and wet spray applied repair mortar
- Sika MonoTop-615: Hand and wet spray applied high build repair mortar
- Sika MonoTop-620: Smoothing coat
- Resistivity: Mott MacDonald Report No. 37423/DA/001.Rev A
- Conforms to the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 R4 Classification
- Consumption: This depends on the substrate roughness and thickness of layer applied. As a guide, ~ 2.11 kg/m2/mm
- Storage: 6 months from date of production if stored properly in original unopened, sealed and undamaged packaging in dry and cool conditions
- Appearance: Grey powder
- Available in 25kg bags