Sika MonoTop-615 is a one component cement based polymer modified high build repair and reprofiling mortar, meeting the requirements of Class R3 of BS EN 1504-3
Sika MonoTop 615 is pre bagged for quality and just requires water. Contains no chloride admixtures. Sprayable by the wet spray method. High build and low wastage.
Sika MiniTop 615 is best suited for the repairing of all types of structures, horizontal, vertical and overhead repairs, hand applied repairs, spray applied repairs, in place of R1 and R2 mortars. Suitable for exterior and interior use.
If Applying To Concrete: The concrete shall be free from dust, loose material, surface contamination and materials which reduce bond or prevent suction or wetting by repair materials.For Steel Reinforcement: Rust, scale, mortar, concrete, dust and other loose and deleterious material which reduces bond or contributes to corrosion shall be removed to a minimum standard of SA2½. Reference should also be made to BS EN1504-10:2003 for specific requirements. The edges where concrete is removed should be cut at a minimum angle of 90° to avoid undercutting and a maximum angle of 135° to reduce the possibility of debonding with the top surface of the adjacent sound concrete and should be roughened sufficiently to provide a mechanical key between the original material and Sika MonoTop-615. Ensure sufficient concrete is removed from around reinforcement to allow coating and compaction of the repair material. On a well prepared and roughened substrate a bonding primer is generally not required. Refer to Data Sheets prior to use.
Sika MonoTop Concrete Repair System
- Sika MonoTop-610: Bonding primer and reinforcement coating
- Sika MonoTop-612: Hand and wet spray applied repair mortar
- Sika MonoTop-615: Hand and wet spray applied high build repair mortar
- Sika MonoTop-620: Smoothing coat
- Conforms to the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 R3 Classification
- Consumption: This depends on the substrate roughness and thickness of layer applied. As a guide, ~ 1.65 kg/m2/mm.
- Storage: 9 months from date of production if stored properly in original unopened, sealed and undamaged packaging in dry and cool conditions
- Appearance: Grey powder
- Available in 25kg bags