Blackfriar Professional Solar Reflective Roof Paint is formulated for flatt roofing to reflect and dissipate heat and sunlight, and works excellently well at stopping heat build-up in rooms.
Blackfriar Professional Solar Reflective Roof Paint is a durable coating for exterior walls and roofs. Ideal for roof tiles, felted roofs, asphalt, wood, masonry and concrete surfaces, this high performance paint waterproofs and protects and offers flexibility to allow for expansion and contraction. Blackfriar Solar Reflective Paint also works to resist surface fungal growth where conditions are moisturous.
Blackfriar Professional Solar Reflective Roof Paint is best used on roofing to reflect and dissipate heat and sunlight and works excellently well at protecting a buildings internals from heat build-up that can cause an uncomfortable working and living environment.
Blackfriar Professional Solar Reflective Roof Paint can be applied using brush or roller to produce an aluminium or white surface that can be textured for effect to add decorative qualities. This reflective roof paint offers excellent weathering resistance and has a waterproof coating suitable for use on any roof.
Surface and Environment
Blackfriar Professional Solar Reflective Roof Paint is a high quality product that can be used domestically, commercially or industrially on many different roofing surfaces to provide durability and toughness. Asbestos, Cement, Brick and Wooden surfaces are among the best substrates in which to use Blackfriar Solar Reflective Roof Paint on.
- Blackfriar Solar Reflective Paint for roofs
- Aluminium finish helps reflect more heat
- Blackfriar Solar Reflective Paint gives a highly reflective silver metallic or white sheen
- Aluminium Solar Reflective Paint can be applied by paint brush or roller
- Slightly textured matt surface
- Easy to apply, water based acrylic polymer
- Blackfriar Aluminium Solar Reflective Paint is designed to reflect and dissipate heat and sunlight on roofs
- The theoretical coverage rate for this paint is 4-6 m2 per litre
- Available in 5 Litres paint tins.