Sports-Cote GMC Silver S is a highly-concentrated water-based chalk paint designed for application to natural grass and shale sports surfaces.
Sports-Cote GMC Silver S is a highly-concentrated water-based chalk paint designed for application to natural grass and shale sports surfaces, and works to form a high quality, silver finished line with high adhesion and durability that maintains its appearance regardless of climatic conditions. Supplied in 12.5 litres.
Sports-Cote GMC Silver S is best used on natural grass surfaces found in a sporting environment for use on things like tennis courts and football pitches. Sports-Cote GMC Silver S offers high visibility and opacity that continues to work through its lifetime. This product is quick drying to reduce downtime and allow play to continue after just 30 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius.
Sports Cote GMC Silver S can be diluted with water to offer excellent flowing properties and applied using a number of line marking machines depending on the width of line you require. If a Line Marking Machine is not at hand then you can use a GMC spray machine too, which will reduce accuracy as you apply lines manually.
Surface and Environment
Sports-Cote GMC Silver S can be used in all outdoor conditions regardless of conditions and works to provide a high quality line on natural grass and shall sports playing surfaces.
- GMC SILVER S is formulated using acrylic resin technology which provides for optimum adhesion and a highly durable line irrespective of climatic conditions.
- Bright pigmentation also ensures an highly visible line throughout its service life.
- Used to line mark activity areas on natural grass and shale sports surfaces.
- GMC SILVER S's acrylic resin content ensures optimum adhesion, durability and colour stability.
- Its free-flowing formulation makes for a quick and easy dilution in water, with the paint being applied by any suitable line marking machine.
- Can also be used as a base to mark different coloured lines.
- Can be applied by the GMC Spray Machine or any suitable spray or transfer-wheel machine.
- Drying time 30 minutes at 20°C.
- For initial marking 1 part GMC Silver S to 3 parts water.
- For over marking 1 part GMC Silver S to 5 parts water
- Available in 12.5 litre jerry cans.