Please note the manufacturer is advising delivery will take a minimum of 5 days for delivery of this product.
Teamac Metalastic Black Bituminous Paint for marine, industrial and agricultural applications.
Teamac Metalastic Black Bituminous Paint is high quality bituminous solution for marine, industrial and agricultural applications. It forms a waterproof, weatherproof, corrosion resistant coating. It is resistant to low levels of alkalis and acids and can withstand prolonged oxidisation.
What is it best used for?
Teamac Metalastic Paint comes in a variety of different colours and is ideal for protecting and decorating metal, wood and many other surfaces. Agricultural Farms and Barns are among the buildings that we would recommend using this product to paint. Metalastic Paint is used for waterproofing water tanks, gutters as well as roof sheets. Not only are you provided with a clean, decorative finish, you are also given the utmost protection against wind, rain and sunlight.
How to apply the product?
Teamac Metalastic Paint, for Farms and Barns can be applied using brush, roller or spray. It is common procedure to check all surfaces are clean, dry and free from any debris before applying the paint. This ensure the optimum finish. Bituminous black cannot be overcoated with conventional paints or mixed with other colours.
Surface/Environment is it designed for?
Teamac Metalastic Paint for Wooden and Metal Surfaces is ideal for interior and exterior use on industrial factories, warehouses, farm buildings, roofs, barns, oil tanks and general steelwork. Metalastic Paint provides you with a high quality gloss finish with a protective finish that helps lengthen the life of any structure.
- Teamac Metalastic Paint for Wooden and Metal Barns, Sheds and Farm Buildings.
- Ideal for interior and exterior use on Industrial factories, warehouses, farm buildings, roofs, barns, oil tanks and general steelwork.
- Available in 9 standard colours.
- Metalastic Protective Paint is a high quality, high build, general-purpose gloss paint.
- Bituminous Black cannot be overcoated with conventional paints or mixed with other colours.
- Theoretical coverage rate is 14 m2 per litre.
- Black Bitumen is available in 5 litres and 25 litres.