Tikkurila Temafloor P 300 is a two component, solvent free, self leveling epoxy coating formulated for treating new and old concrete industrial floors.
Tikkurila Temafloor P 300 can withstand heavy mechanical and chemical stress in industrial, commercial and storage facilities, repair shops, factories, sports arenas, warehouses, car parks, pharmaceutical premises, public and commercial buildings and more. As this product is self levelling, artistry can be used to produce an individual and colourful design using various colours.
Temafloor P 300 is a self-leveling coating, that can be applied with an adjustable steel trowel. The relative humidity of the concrete should not exceed 97%. The temperature of the ambient air, surface or coating should not fall below + 15ºC during application or drying. Relative humidity of air should not exceed 80%.
For New Concrete: Remove laitance by power grinding, vacuum grit blasting or hydrochloric acid etching. Choose the method best suited for the premises. After grinding remove dust carefully with a vacuum cleaner. Hydrochloric acid etching is carried out with diluted hydrochloric acid (1 part concentrated hydrochloric acid, 4 parts water). Rinse with plenty of water. Dry the floor.
For Old Concrete: Remove all grease, oil, chemicals and other impurities by MAALIPESU detergent. Remove old peeling paint layer by grinding or vacuum grit blasting. Choose the method best suited for the premises. Clean out pot-holes removing all loose friable material. Open cracks with e.g. an abrasive tool. Remove loose material and dust.
Prime using 30–50% with Thinner 1029 (or 1031) thinned Temafloor 200 Primer or 400 epoxy varnish. Pour the varnish mixture onto the floor and apply as much as is needed to impregnate the concrete surface. If necessary, repeat priming to get a non-porous surface. Subsequent treatment can be carried out after 2 hours using "wet-on-wet" technique. A porous priming coat will result in holes and air bubbles in the finished screed. Mix the correct proportions of base and hardener thoroughly (approx. 2 minutes) by using a low speed hand drill with a paddle. The amount of mixture depends on the area to be coated and on the pot life of the mixture. Insufficient mixing or incorrect mixing ratio will result in uneven drying of the surface, weaken the properties of the coating and risk the success of the application.
- LuL APR Reg No. 4352 - Epoxy floor coating for mineral surfaces. Solvent Free Epoxy system. Suitable to paint on cementitious surfaces. Complies with LU Standard 1-085 'Fire Safety Performance of Materials' and can be used in sub surface areas.
- Fire classification according to standard EN 13501-1 is BFL-s1
- Temafloor P 300 for use on concrete floors in industrial and storage facilities, repair shops; e.g. process or paper machine units and corridors and bunds
- Good resistance to abrasion, withstands water, oils, greases, chemicals and dilutesolutions of non-oxidizing acids, alkali and salt solutions
- Resists only temporary splashes of oxidizing acids and bleaching chemicals
- Withstands +70ºC dry heat and +60ºC in immersion
- Finish: Full Gloss
- Theoretical Coverage: 3m2 per litre at 0.3mm coverage
- Pot Life: 20 - 30 minutes on substrate, approx. 15 minutes in the mixing container
- Fully Cured after 7 days
- Tintable to RAL, NCS, BS colours including metallics