CentreCoat Water Based Driveway Paint is long lasting, can be applied to all tarmac, asphalt and concrete surfaces including driveways, car parks and tennis courts, provides a slip resistant finish.
CentreCoat Water Based Driveway Paint, is a water based paint designed specifically for use on driveways but can be applied to all hard surfaces, in order to enhance their appearance.
CentreCoat Water Based Driveway Paint is best used on Driveways, Paths and Pavements and produces a decorative and protective matt finish, in either Red or Black. It is highly waterproof and offers resistance to common spills such as oil and mild chemicals. Should not be used on imprinted driveways where silicone release agents have been used.
CentreCoat Water Based Driveway Paint can be applied using a brush or roller, which produces an even application. Ensure you thin the first coat as per manufacturers datasheet if painting on to unpainted surfaces. Touch dry after approximately 1 hour and can be re-coated after 4 hours. Two coats should ensure optimum performance at a theoretical coverage rate of 7-9 square metres per litre, per coat. DO NOT apply over a PVA sealer. DO NOT paint in direct sunlight, on windy days, or when rain is expected within 6 hours or night time temperatures falling below dew point.
Surface and Environment
CentreCoat Water Based Driveway Paint can be applied to all tarmac, asphalt and concrete surfaces and is regularly used in car parks, driveways and tennis courts as it provides an non-slip finish.
- Provides a coating that will enhance the appearance of driveways, pavements, car parks etc.
- Water based, fast drying paint with a semi-matt, anti-slip finish
- Thin the paint by 10% with clean water on porous surfaces, otherwise apply undiluted
- Car Park and Driveway Paint can be overcoated with spirit or water based line-marking paints
- Apply two coats of CentreCoat Car Park and Driveway Paint by brush or roller
- Available in black or red; other colours available special order
- Theoretical coverage is approximately 7-9 m2 per litre per coat
- Available in 5 litre and 20 litre containers.