Centrecoat Glow In The Dark Floor Signs are an extremely useful method of pointing out exits in times of power cuts and fires.
Centrecoat Luminescent Directional Floor Signs are vibrant green and white during the day and they will charge through natural or artificial light and in a light out situation will glow as a bright safety notice that will notify people of exit routes on your premise.
Centrecoat Glow In The Dark Floor Signs can be used in all types of workplaces and are extremely useful in factories and warehouses. They are also extremely good for use in schools and hospitals. Available in Exit Left, Exit Right and Arrow versions.
Centrecoat Glow In The Dark Floor Signs are self adhesive on to a clean and dry surface. They have a permanent that while being strong bonding will not be too much of a struggle to remove if needed.
Surface and Environment
When applying Centrecoat Glow In The Dark Floor Signs make sure that the surface is clean and dry. These glow in the dark directional floor signs have a laminated surface that prevents print scuffs and makes them extremely durable so they can be applied to surfaces that have heavy foot traffic without being damaged.
- Centrecoat produce a range of glow in the dark directional floor signs to indicate exits in times of power outs and fires
- Vibrant green and white during the day, they will charge through natural or artificial light, and in a lights out situation, glow as a bright safety notice, to notify people of exit routes
- Our directional floor signs are manufactured from PVC, with a laminated surface to prevent print scuffs, making them extremely durable, with a permanent adhesive that, while strong bonding, will not be too much of a struggle to remove if needed
- Self Adhesive on a clean dry surface
- Available in Exit Left, Exit Right and Arrow versions
- Available in 400mm x 400mm
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.