Teamac Antifouling D is an antifoul formulated for use on metal, wood and GRP boats and Yachts for speeds upto 20-25 knots.
Teamac Antifouling D is an antifoul product from Teamac designed for use on metal, wood and GRP boats. Teamac Antifouling D contains a high level of cuprous oxide and a blend of biocides to give good antifouling performance on boats and yachts up to 20-25 knots. Suitable for domestic and commercial vessels with steel, wood, or GRP hulls. Antifouling D discourages the growth of barnacles, weed, and other water life on the submerged hull of your boat and was voted Best Antifoul and Best Buy by Yachting Monthly Magazine and received an Industry award for all round performance and value for money.
What is it best used for?
Teamac Antifouling D is best used as an Antifoul for Boats and offers excellent antifouling performance on boats with speeds of 20-25 knots max. Anti-fouling D from Teamac works well at preventing the growth of weed, barnacles and other water life on the submerged hull of your boat. Antifouling D can be used in conjunction with Teamac Metaclor underwater Primer to produce the best results and give your boat longer lasting protection.
How to apply the product?
Teamac Antifouling D should be applied by brush, roller or spray. It is recommended that professional users use spray for a smarter finish. After 3 hours the surface will be touch dry and ready for recoating after a minimum of 16 hours. Once applied, Antifouling D will produce a semi-gloss finish in the colour of your choice.
Surface/Environment is it designed for?
Teamac Antifouling D has been specifically designed for use on domestic and commercial boats with steel, wood or GRP hulls, and can also be used on fibreglass surfaces. Antifouling offers excellent resistance for everyday marine life.
- A physically ablative anti fouling containing a fully approved blend of biocides
- A modified resin based composition containing a high level of cuprous oxide
- Suitable for metal, wood or glassfibre boat and yacht surfaces
- Excellent anti fouling performance on boats speeds of 20-25 knots maximum
- Semi-gloss finish available in Black, Blue, Green, Grey and Red
- Prime with Metaclor Underwater Primer
- Apply by brush or roller (spray intended by professionals)
- Thinner: Thinner 17
- Touch Dry: 3 hours
- Recoat: 16 hours minimum
- Full cure: 12 hours
- Theoretical coverage: 12 m2 per litre.
- Cleaner: Thinner 17