Please note the manufacturer is advising delivery will take a minimum of 5 days for delivery of this product.
Teamac V601/28 Teak Oil is formulated using a natural blend of oils and silicone derivatives, designed to preserve, enhance and restore the appearance of teak substrates.Teamac V601/28 Teak Oil is a high quality preservative that works to protect exterior teak objects, while providing a level of decoration and enhancement.
Teamac V601/28 Teak Oil is best used on teak items to protect and enhance them. Teamac V601/28 Teak Oil can be used externally and works as a staining solution that protects the surfaces from wind, rain, snow, frost or sunlight. Your teak garden furniture will be protected and revitalised when you use Teamac Teak Oil, and you need not worry about damage to your possessions.
Teamac V601/28 Teak Oil can be applied directly onto the surface using brush or cloth and dries to produce a clear, oily finish. Teamac V601/28 Teak Oil has a theoretical coverage rate of approximately 7m2 per litre and is available in 2.5 litre containers, at a price that you simply can
- Teamac V601/28 Siliconised Teak Oil.
- A blend of natural oils and silicone derivatives to enhance, preserve and restore the appearance of teak.
- Teak oil offers a variety of useful and unique attributes and protections to its wood.
- First and most famously, teak oil acts as a waterproofing agent. With the protection of teak oil, an object made of teak does not have to be treated or proofed to be left out in the weather or any other moist or wet environment.
- Teak items can be left outside in rain, sun, and snow without fear of damage.
- It can be used inside and outside and has a good degree of resistance to water.
- Teamac Siliconised Teak Oil can be used on teak and other hardwood.
- Application of Teamac Siliconised Teak Oil is by paint brush.
- Teamac Siliconised Teak Oil offers a Semi Matt finish.
- Theoretical coverage is 7 sq metres per litre.
- Available in 2.5 litres.