Teamac Bilge Paint is formulated for boats, yachts and other marine surfaces offering protection from spillages of oil, diesel, petrol and grease and provides excellent resistance to freshwater and seawater.
Teamac Bilge Paint is a Marine Boat Paint from Teamac that provides the ultimate protection to the interior surfaces inside the hull of boats and yachts below the waterline. This General Bilge Paint provides users with a protective finish in just one coat and is available in 2.5 and 5 litre tins. This Marine Boat Paint is available in Black, Green, Red, Grey and White.
PROMAIN ARE DELIGHTED TO MAKE A DONATION TO THE ROYAL NATIONAL LIFEBOAT INSTITUTION FOR EVERY TIN OF TEAMAC BILGE PAINT ORDERED THROUGH US.
What is it best used for?
Teamac Bilge Paints are perfect for offering boats, yachts and other marine surfaces, protection to spillages from oil, diesel, petrol and grease and provides excellent resistance to freshwater and seawater.
How to apply the product?
Teamac Bilge Paint can be applied using brush, roller or spray and offers an excellent coverage rate of 12m2 per litre. This Bilge Paint requires just one coat and will be touch dry after 4 hours and thoroughly dry after 12 hours to produce a fantastic off gloss finish.
Surface/Environment is it designed for?
Teamac Bilge Paint is a modified long oil alkyd that has been designed specifically for use on Marine Boats and Yachts. This Bilge Paint offers excellent resistance to a multitude of solutions, including coolent, oil and seawater and can be used on various different substrates such as, metal, wood, ferrocement and glassfibre.
- Teamac Bilge Paint
- Provides protection for the inside surfaces of the hull of boats and yachts below the waterline
- Bilge Paint is suitable for use on metal, wood and glassfibre boat surfaces, it is a modified long oily alkyd
- Teamac Bilge Paint can be applied by brush, roller or spray
- Resistant to Oil, Diesel, Petrol, and Seawater
- Available in 4 colours and has an off gloss finish
- The theoretical coverage rate is 12 m2 per litre.