Blackfriar 2 Pack Anti Graffiti Lacquer is a clear multi-surface product which provides a permanent solution against graffiti.
Blackfriar 2 Pack Anti Graffiti Paint is a lacquer based product designed for use on all surfaces to provide a coating that works to resist graffiti, offering a final coating that can be easily cleaned, without spoiling the surfaces natural colour.
Blackfriar 2 Pack Anti Graffiti Lacquer is clear, hard wearing coating which offers a permanent solution to graffiti in areas prone to vandalism. Blackfriar Anti Graffiti Paint is an industry leading product that can be easily cleaned of permanent marker, aerosol and conventional paint graffiti.
Blackfriar 2 Pack Anti Graffiti Paint is easy to apply using a brush or roller, producing a clear, satin finish that works at a high performance level, with long lasting effects. Apply Blackfriar Anti Graffiti Paint to all surfaces that suffer from graffiti abuse to achieve an approximate coverage rate of 10-12m sq. per litre. Once applied, the product will be dry in approximately 8 hours, ready to resist any graffiti attack.
Surface and Environment
Blackfriar 2 Pack Anti Graffiti Paint can be used internally or externally in any area where graffiti is a common issue. This product works to a high standard and helps you achieve an anti graffiti coating on wood, brick, concrete and natural stone.
- Blackfriar 2 Pack Anti Graffiti Paint (Lacquer)
- High performance, clear anti graffiti coating for all surfaces
- Provides an outstanding permanent, easily cleaned protective surface
- A high-performance, two pack, clear anti graffiti coating for external surfaces
- Provides an outstanding permanent and easily cleaned protective surface
- Graffiti is removed with Blackfriar Professional Graffiti Remover Gel (sold separately in 1 litre size)
- Allows for easy removal of permanent marker, aerosol and conventional paints
- For use on all types of external surface including wood, brick, concrete and natural stone
- Clear, hard wearing solvent-borne lacquer
- Two pack, non-sacrificial coating.
- Application by brush or roller
- Available in a clear satin finish
- Theoretical Coverage: 10-12m2 per litre per coat
- Drying time 8 hours at 20° Celsius
- Available in 5 Litres