Keim Concretal-Lasur is a sol-silicate one-component mineral colour wash for the protection of concrete surfaces where the concrete surface texture is required to be visible and any colour differences need concealing.
Keim Concretal-Lasur is ideal for both interior and exterior concrete surfaces, providing a colour wash or semi-transparent finish which gives an even colour finish, concealing any colour variations caused by stains and repairs whilst retaining the appearance of a concrete surface texture. Keim Concretal-Lasur is free from biocides, will resist mould and fungal growth and is weather resistant. Keim Concretal-Lasur is water repellent and vapour permeable.
A sol-silicate mineral paint system, Keim Concretal-Lasur is suitable for use on concrete surfaces to provide a colour wash or semi transparent finish. Offers water repellency, vapour permeability and forms a chemical crystalline bond with the substrate.
Suitable for in-situ and precast concrete walls, soffit elements and structures, blockwork, lightweight concrete, asbestos cement and cementitious building boards.
For providing a low pigment finish on fair-faced interior and exterior concrete surfaces to retain the fair faced appearance while concealing stains or repairs and for providing colour wash finish Keim Concretal Lasur is the ideal product. Retains surface texture and provides a protective water and weatherproof finish.
Keim Concretal-Lasur is available in a range of colours including colours from the Keim Exclusiv colour swatch.
KEIM Concretal-Lasur is applied by either paint brush or roller and the expected consumption for 2 coats is approx. 0.25 litres per m2 when applied with the Keim Concretal-Fixativ at a rate of + 0.04 per litre
- LuL APR Reg No. 2470 - A translucent coating for application to in-situ and precast concrete walls and structures, blockwork and lightweight concrete, for general use in stations, above and below ground, and in depots. Complies with LU Standard 1-085 'Fire Safety Performance of Materials'. Concretal Lasur is a mineral based system that allows the transmission of water vapour. It also provides a protective water and weatherproof finish.
- KEIM Concretal-Lasur is water vapour permeable
- Colour fast
- Resistant to mould and fungal growth
- Easily cleaned
- Free from solvents
- Free from biocides
- Unifies colour
- Non flammable
- Available in a wide range of colours from the Keim colour pallette
- Available in 5 and 15 Litres