Coo-Var C264 Vandalene Anti Climb Paint is a thick non-drying anti climb paint to protect your property from unwanted intruders, burglars or trespassers.
Coo-Var C264 Vandalene Anti Climb Paint is a thick non-drying anti climb paint that provides a slippery surface containing a hidden identifier. Anti climb Paint protects your property from unwanted intruders and trespassers and makes it virtually impossible for burglars to gain entrance as they are met with a slippery substance that covers them in grease and makes it difficult for intruders to gather any purchase.
This easy to apply coat of anti climb paint is best used in areas prone to burglars and intruders and aids the protection of any building. Coo-var C264 can be used in any area with a point of grip for intruders to gain unauthorised access. Anti Climb Paint can be used in the fight against copper cable theft, lead theft and many other metals. As well as preventing burglars from gaining unauthorised admission to a building, Coo Var C264 can be easily identified on a person running away from the scene of a crime.
Vandalene Anti-Climb Paint is a single coat application which is easily applied using brush, roller or any kind of rag. Make sure you use notification signs and apply in areas where temperatures do not regularly exceed 30°C. Make sure the surrounding area is well ventilated.
Vandalene can be used on fences, drain pipes, window ledges, gutters etc to provide a virtually non climbable surface and intruders will find it impossible to climb and become thoroughly clogged and coated with a greasy "tell tail" deposit of Vandalene. Suitable uses for Anti-Climb Paint would be on window ledges, gutters, down pipes, roofs, hand holds and climb holds. Coo-Var C264 can be applied to wood, metal and many other surfaces.
- Protect your property from unwanted intruders with a thick, slippery, non-drying, semi matt, sticky anti-climb paint
- Vandalene can be used on fences, drain pipes, window ledges, gutters etc to provide a virtually unclimbable surface and intruders will find it impossible to climb and become thoroughly clogged and coated with a greasy "tell tail" deposit of Vandalene
- Anti Burgler Paint. This can be easily identified on a person running away from the scene of an attempted crime
- This Anti-Climb Paint is a single coat application which is easily applied
- Suitable uses for Anti-Climb Paint would be on window ledges, gutters, down pipes, roofs, hand holds and climb holds
- This Anti-Climb paint can be applied to wood, metal, and many other surfaces
- Anti-Climb Paint can be used in the fight against copper cable theft, lead theft and many other metals
- The Anti-Climb Paint contains a hidden identifier, which can be later identified by the police
|Stock Colours:||Black, Red, Grey and Green|
|VOC Content:||144.0g per Litre|
|Volume Solids:||84 - 90%|
|Suitable Substrates:||For use on window ledges, down pipes, walls, gutters, anywhere which may be used as a grip point to gain unauthorised access.|
|Application Method:||Brush, Mitt|
|Theoretical Coverage:||1 - 2m2 per Kg|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||0.5 mm|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||0.5 mm|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Do not thin. Clean with White Spirit|
|Shelf Life:||2 years unopened in original packaging|
|Packaging:||Available in4 Kg|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.