Sherwin Williams Macropoxy M262 - Formerly Leighs Epigrip M262 is a durable, high build gloss finish for both interior and exterior concrete flooring. Suitable for Ministry of Defence use
Best used as a high gloss top coat on suitably prepared concrete floors on top of suitable Sherwin Williams primers such as Macropoxy, Dura-plate, Zinc Clad Epoxy Primers and Buildcoats.
Ensure all surfaces to be coated are clean,dry and free from all surface contamination. Moisture content of concrete must be left than 7%. The first coat of Macropoxy M262 should be thinned up to 15% with Sherwin Williams Thinner No5 to assist in sealing the substrate porosity. Where a non skid profile is required P515 Aggregate should be stirred into the Macropoxy M262 paint immediately prior to application at a rate of 1kg per 5 litre unit. Application thereafter will only be possible by brush or roller. Otherwise, recommended application by airless spray, conventional spray, roller and brush. Compatible with a wide range of Macropoxy, Dura-plate, Zinc Clad Epoxy Primers and Buildcoats.
- Certified for decontamination EX07190/06/33/01 in accordance with ISO 8690
- Classified for specification for Ministry of Defence
- Compatible with a wide range of Macropoxy, Dura-plate, Zinc Clad Epoxy Primers and Buildcoats.
- Ensure ambient air temperature is higher than 5°C
- In order to achieve optimum water and chemical reistsance, temperature needs to be maintained above 10°C during curing
- Drying Times: 1 1/2 hours at 23°C to touch, 4 hours at 23°C to recoat.
- Dry Film Thickness: 75 microns depending on surface profile
- Recommended cleanser / thinner no5
- Available in a full range of tints, contact us to discuss your requirements
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.