Sherwin Williams Macropoxy M262 - Formerly Leighs Epigrip M262 is a durable, high build gloss finish for both interior and exterior concrete flooring. Suitable for Ministry of Defence use
Best used as a high gloss top coat on suitably prepared concrete floors on top of suitable Sherwin Williams primers such as Macropoxy, Dura-plate, Zinc Clad Epoxy Primers and Buildcoats.
Ensure all surfaces to be coated are clean,dry and free from all surface contamination. Moisture content of concrete must be left than 7%. The first coat of Macropoxy M262 should be thinned up to 15% with Sherwin Williams Thinner No5 to assist in sealing the substrate porosity. Where a non skid profile is required P515 Aggregate should be stirred into the Macropoxy M262 paint immediately prior to application at a rate of 1kg per 5 litre unit. Application thereafter will only be possible by brush or roller. Otherwise, recommended application by airless spray, conventional spray, roller and brush. Compatible with a wide range of Macropoxy, Dura-plate, Zinc Clad Epoxy Primers and Buildcoats.
- Certified for decontamination EX07190/06/33/01 in accordance with ISO 8690
- Classified for specification for Ministry of Defence
- Compatible with a wide range of Macropoxy, Dura-plate, Zinc Clad Epoxy Primers and Buildcoats.
- Ensure ambient air temperature is higher than 5°C
- In order to achieve optimum water and chemical reistsance, temperature needs to be maintained above 10°C during curing
- Drying Times: 1 1/2 hours at 23°C to touch, 4 hours at 23°C to recoat.
- Dry Film Thickness: 75 microns depending on surface profile
- Recommended cleanser / thinner no5
- Available in a full range of tints, contact us to discuss your requirements
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres