Mapei Eporip is a two component solvent-free epoxy adhesive for construction joints and for monolithic sealing of cracks in screeds.
Eporip is a slightly thixotropic paste that can be applied to both horizontal and vertical surfaces for filling cracks in concrete, bonding steel to concrete, bonding precast concrete elements or for monolithic construction joints between fresh and hardened concrete.
Mapei Eporip polymerises without shrinkage and, after curing, is waterproof, possesses excellent dielectric properties and high mechanical characteristics in addition to its ability to bond concrete and steel.
Mapei Eporip is suitable for use for construction joints for the structural reinforcement of beams and pillars, decayed industrial flooring, rigid waterproof constructions joints, or for sealing cracks in cement screeds.
Construction joints with a rough substrate 0.5-0.7 kg/m2. Construction joints with a very uneven substrate 1.0-2.0 kg/m2. Sealing cracks 1.35 kg/l per litre of cavity. Actual consumption depends on irregularities within the substrate and the method used in application.
Thoroughly mix the two components of Mapei Eporip and apply to dry or slightly damp concrete using a paint brush or trowel immediately after mixing.
- Eporip is a two component solvent-free epoxy adhesive
- Suitable for application to horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Bonds steel to concrete
- Suitable for filling cracks in concrete
- Do not apply Eporip at temperatures lower than +5 degrees C.
- Do not use Eporip on wet surfaces (even though they can be slightly damp)
- Do not cast fresh concrete onto hardened Eporip
- Do not use Eporip on dusty, crumbling or loose surfaces
- Supplied in 2 Kg and 10 Kg kits.