Anglo Speed Screed For Floors is a Concrete Repair for uneven, damaged or worn out concrete and power floated floors and can be applied from 3mm to 15mm thick.
Anglo Speed Screed For Floors is a Concrete Repair for uneven, damaged or worn out concrete floors. Anglo Speed Screed is a professional quality pour on durable re-surfacing material. Anglo Speed Screed for Floors is available in 25kg packs comprising of primers, resins, cement and fillers. Rough concrete floors can be transformed rapidly and easily with this self-smoothing, hard wearing material designed to meet the demands of industrial use.
Anglo Speed Screed is pre-blended for easy mixing and fast application and it provides a mid grey, non-dusting, slip-resistant surface that requires no further treatment before use.Anglo Speed Screed can be applied from 3mm to 15mm thick and is best used as a concrete repair, that brings life back to damaged concrete floors., internally or externally.
Anglo Speed Screed for Floors can be applied simply by pouring the product onto the surface. Speed Screed has a self smoothing system ideal for meeting the demands of industrial use. Anglo Speed Screed can also be used in conjunction with Anglo Spiked Roller which is used to eliminate air bubbles and produce a smoother finish to concrete floors. Before application, all loose debris and materials should be removed or sucked out of the cracks and damaged concrete.
Anglo Speed Screed is a Concrete Repair suitable for repairing concrete floors, internally and externally. Once fully cured Speed Screed can be kept clean easily with degreasers and detergents. Anglo Speed Screed for Floors is suitable for most environments once it is fully cured however, should not be exposed to temperatures of 60 degrees Celsius or more.
- Anglo Speed Screed use on smooths uneven, damaged or worn concrete floors.
- A pour on, durable re-surfacing material.
- Anglo Speed Screed is available in 25kg packs comprising primers, resins, cement and fillers.
- Rough concrete floors can be transformed rapidly and easily with this self-smoothing, hard wearing material designed to meet the demands of industrial use.
- Anglo Speed Screed is pre-blended for easy mixing and fast application and it provides a mid grey, non-dusting, slip-resistant surface that requires no further treatment before use.
- Can be applied from 3mm to 15mm thick.
- Suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Use Anglo Spiked Roller to eliminate air bubbles resulting is a smooth finish.
- The theoretical usage rate is 25kg cover 3.7 m2 at 3mm thickness.
- Available in 25 Kg
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.