Mapei Planitop Smooth and Repair (Rasa & Ripara) is an R2-class, rapid-setting shrinkage-compensated, thixotropic, fibre-reinforced, cementitious mortar applied in a single layer from 3 to 40 mm thick, for repairing and smoothing concrete.
Where to use
Non-structural repairs and smoothing layers on internal and external, horizontal and vertical concrete surfaces, suitable for repairing structures exposed to the open air and in permanent contact with water.
Some typical application examples
- Quick repairs to deteriorated parts in concrete, the corners of beams, pillars, buffer walls, cornices and the front edges of balconies.
- Quickly smoothing over surface defects in cast concrete, such as honeycombs, spacer holes, construction joints, etc., before painting the surface.
- Repairing and smoothing over concrete mouldings on civil buildings, such as skirt roofs and protruding decorative elements.
- Repairing pre-cast concrete structures.
- Mapei Planitop Smooth and Repair is thixotropic and trowellable
- Application temperature range from +5 degrees C. to +35 degrees C.
- Pot life of mix approx. 15 minutes
- Waiting time before finishing with float approx. 30 minutes
- Setting time approx. 30 minutes
- Mixing ratio 100 parts of Planitop Smooth & Repair with 17-19 parts of water (4.3-4.8 litres of water per 25 kg bag)
- Available in grey
- Available in 25 Kg bag.