Centrecoat Etch Primer is a rapid drying, adhesive primer coating for metal substrates including almunium and galvanised surfaces.
Centrecoat Etch Primer is a rapid drying metal primer which is designed for use on aluminium and galvanised surfaces. Centrecoat Etch Primer has been specially formulated without zinc chromates in order to reduce the risk of toxicity.
Centrecoat Etch Primer offers users a product with fast drying properties that provides a good base for a wide range of topcoats and is suitable for metallic substrates. Centrecoat Etch Primer contains anti-corrosive pigments and its main purpose is to improve the adhesion for following-on coats of paint.
Centrecoat Etch Primer is suitable for application with a brush, roller or spray onto a variety of metal substrates. CentreCoat Etch Primer provides a highly adhesive undercoat in preparation for the application of a decorative topcoat. Centrecoat Etch Primer is available in 5 litre containers and offers users a theoretical coverage rate of 11.5 square metres per litre, per coat.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Etch Primer is suitable for stoving or air drying application to pre-cleaned ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- A rapid drying primer for steel, aluminium and galvanised surfaces
- Provides a good adhesion base for a wide range of top coats
- Suitable for stoving or air drying application
- Formulated without zinc chromates to reduce toxicity risk
- Contains anti-corrosive pigment
- Improves adhesion of follow-on coats of paints
- Coverage approx 11.5 square metres per litre
- Available in 5 Litres